- Religion makes you have more children.
- Positive ethnocentrism: if you believe that your group is "special", you are more likely to defend it.
- Negative ethnocentrism: if you "other" other people and groups, you can promote your group cohesion and more successfully defend your territory.
- Meaning, purpose and transcendance: If you believe life has meaning you are more likely to procreate.
- Suicide: if you believe suicide is morally wrong you are less likely to do it.
- Group moral beliefs: belief in morality is one way in which groups can regulate behaviour.
(Previously: Ways in which true beliefs can be bad for you)